LyndonFLASHLyndonFLASH

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Reptilian Rampage Reptilian Rampage

Was not that bad

I have seen better, wouldnt give it front page, only thing i liked was the rhino in the begining then from there on it became the same flying reptiles over and over. :( next time make it like the rhino, neat looking and less loading time

Expression of my soul Expression of my soul

Loving it

Make it longer, you must, i really liked it

Don't Diss Santa Don't Diss Santa

I loved it

nice and creepy, if i ask one thing though, i would like you to redo the boy in bed, other then that perfect. Keep up the good work

Nebula-Entertainment responds:

Thanks for the advise! Fixed up the cruel animation a bit.

Chipmunks Gangsta Rap Chipmunks Gangsta Rap

GREAT!!

I loved it, really smooth animation, nice sound, every word matched the movement of there lips, its pure gold

"Last Man Standing" "Last Man Standing"

i Liked it to a extent

The guy was too unoriginal and the music wasnt good and it was a big rip off of the matrix, but it wasnt that bad, try to do your own stuff and i would vote higher (Also he does way too many flips, kinda went a little extreme there)

Shaw's Nightmare I  (1.2) Shaw's Nightmare I (1.2)

Nice Try, I like it

Although you should of keep the movie like the intro and not have the nightmare part, it looks good, smooth, and not funny in the slightest but thats okay. good work.

Tales of the Scarecrow Tales of the Scarecrow

This was not a good movie

Yes, the Graphics where good, but the animations where crap. The Sound was okay, but the story was boring, if it was not for the 3d vector graphics i would have given this a 2/1, you guys should try harder on the story then the graphics next time.

F-ChAiN-ReAcTiOn F-ChAiN-ReAcTiOn

It was okay for a first

It was okay, some bits were truely crap but on a whole it was good, the blast going into the buildings was good, you should work on your animations, fix up the preloader and try different ideas. You should probably do a funny animation instead as they dont matter if the graphics arent too hot, not saying im much better but still 8/10 with preloader 7.5/10 without and 9/10 originality and lastly 10/10 for being testy the panda